ABOUT ECE BUSCARE
THE BUSCARE SERVICE
WHERE TO START
Register with Edupac to gain access as a member.
Download the Registration Form
Edupac clients are entitled to unlimited access to the eceBusCare On-line resources library subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Resources library includes training manuals, policy templates, key forms and documents required in the management and administration of a community ECE service in New Zealand.
- All information on the eceBusCare on-line resources library remains the intellectual property of Edupac, unless otherwise specified.
- The dissemination, distribution, sale, or reproduction of this information is prohibited under copy write and intellectual property law in New Zealand.
- Our on-line resources are made available only for Edupac clients to down-load and customise according to their needs.
- In order to access the on-line resources, a Client must apply to be a User prior to being issued with a User name and password.
- Clients must at all time keep their user names and passwords confidential and not disclose these to any other parties. Failure to observe this may result in a Client’s right to access the on-line resources library being revoked.
- Edupac does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or availability of the information presented on the Edupac Web Site, and all of the information on the Edupac Web Site is subject to change without notice. Edupac will not be held liable in any event where information on the Edupac Website is unavailable, incomplete or inaccurate.
- In the event where the Edupac website is not available for Clients to access, they must notify Edupac immediately. Edupac will endeavour to provide the Client with the requested resources manually (i.e. by email, storage disc, or hard copy).
- While Edupac has no reason to believe that there will be any inaccuracies or defects in, or unauthorised changes to, any information relating to the eceBusCare service and on-line resources,, Edupac does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or availability of the information presented by Edupac, and all of the information is subject to change without notice.
- Edupac does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or availability of the information presented on this or any other Edupac Web Sites, and all of the information on the Edupac Web Sites is subject to change without notice. Use of the Edupac Web Sites following any such change constitutes the User's or Client’s agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed. By accessing the Edupac Web Sites, the User or Client agrees to assume full responsibility for the legal consequences of using the Edupac Web Sites and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Edupac, its officers, directors, employees and member institutes, from any and all claims of any kind arising out of the User's or Client’s participation in or use of the Edupac Web Sites or of any service provided by Consultants. The Edupac Web Sites and all information included are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Edupac will in no event be liable to a User or Client, or any person claiming through or under a User or Client, for any direct, special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind in respect of: Resource Materials; Client’s Information; or computer viruses or other hardware or software deficiencies in relation to the Edupac Database or the services supplied by Edupac.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the New Zealand. Edupac will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the performance of its obligations that is caused or contributed to by any circumstance outside Edupac’s reasonable control.